Sunday, August 2, 2009

So This is It...

My last day before I start law school related things. I mean technically I am going to an amusement park next Monday and then Cheesecake Factory with the boy's family, but really this is it. Tomorrow I start a "preview week" which is essentially the same thing as the CLEO summer program, but I didn't have to go anywhere. Then next week is orientation (with me not having to go on the 10th or the 14th). And then...it begins. For my first ever law school classes I have Civil Procedure, Contracts, Lawyering Process, and Torts. I have also been told that two of the professors the I have are some of the hardest professors that I could have been given. Really? Well, great because I am here to learn and I am ready to be pushed to my absolute limit. Every teacher that I have walked away from thinking wow s/he was amazing has done this to me. I know that this will not be easy, but I have my support system around me to help me during those tough times.

So my goals for this blog during my first years are:
  • I want to try and post at minimum once per week.
  • I want to be honest and open.
  • Any questions that come my way about my experiences, I want to respond to in a timely manner.

So good luck to all those starting this journey with me. I hope to see you all at the finish line.

1 comment:

  1. 1 post a week is a great goal. I hope for all our blawging-selves that it's a realistic goal.

    ReplyDelete

 
Who links to my website?