Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I'm Gonna Need You to Breathe"

That's what my boyfriend, best friend, and mother have all said to me at some point today. Why? Because tomorrow is my FIRST DAY OF LAW SCHOOL. I am an excited bundle of nerves and I am just wondering WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?! So I need to divert my attention, so I have a couple of questions for anyone who happens to read this:
  1. What is the best way to convert a .mp4 to something a little more useable such as an .mp3 or a .wma.
  2. Do you think that the general public would allow Aladdin to be made? I was watching today and the whole movie is Allah this and praise Allah that. Would that be acceptable in today's politcal climate? (I personally don't have a problem with it mostly because I LOVE Aladdin.)

So I am going to go and pack my bag and get it by the front door. And hope that I can get some sleep tonight. Oh and by the way this past weekend I got the best advice from an upperclassman, "Don't ask others on the boat how deep the water is. Look to the people who have already jumped in."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Who links to my website?