Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Listed!

So when I first started my blog I was interested in finding out who was reading, where they are from, etc. (you know back when I had time to keep track) so I added a sitemeter reader. (It's free if you want to put one on your page.) So hello to all readers including those from India, Iceland, and Malaysia (I would love to hear how your legal education experiences differ from mine).

But one of the best parts of the (free) sitemeter subscription is that you can see (for the most part) how people get to your blog and through this I found out that someone got to my blog because I am on a 100 Blog Posts You Should Read Before Going to Law School list (#73 thank you very much) for the post that I wrote utilizing advice I gleaned from Penelope. So that's all I wanted to say today. Look for the weekly update later on this week. Thanks so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Who links to my website?