Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SNOW DAY!

So today we had a partial snow day. This means we got to school, got to go to one class, and then got sent home. Yea! But boo. Now the makeup day that we were probably not going to have is definitely happening. And school is closed tomorrow. Most of my classmates are ecstatic, but I asked around and if it gets to the point that we have to make up more days than already allocated rather than push exams back a day, they'll take time out of reading week. I don't know about anyone else, but at this point I need all the time I can get to study. But don't get me wrong, I love that I was able to take a half day off and recharge.

But on a side note, I figured that a snow day was as good a day as ever to be Suzy Homemaker. So I cooked goulash (basic half beef half sausage mixture) and made my first attempt at making pumpkin bread from scratch. And although the bread is still baking I think it turned out pretty damn pumpkin bread like. Once it's done, I'll post pictures and the recipe.

Well, I'm gonna go and eat dinner with my man and to all my classmates, enjoy your snow day to the fullest!

1 comment:

  1. I'm anti make-up classes because they completely boggle your schedule. Because of make-ups, we have 7 hours of CivPro this week!

    Also, I can't believe you have snow already (NYC is, gratefully, snow free)

    And goulash is one of the bestest foods ever. I hope ya had an awesome dinner.

    ReplyDelete

 
Who links to my website?