Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finally!

So after weeks of nothing I was teased with nothing other than reminders from financial aid about things like "remember to do your FAFSA." But really if your FAFSA isn't done now shouldn't you just let it die? Well anyway, so today I was bored and was wandering around in the main students webpage and I clicked on the 'courses' tab and lo and behold there are my classes. I have my classes! And it's a good schedule. The earliest I have to be in is 9:00 am and I am out of class every day by 4:00 pm. And no classes on Friday! If you remember from an earlier post that I was most worried about the fact that I haven't had classes on Friday for the past four years. But I am happy. And it's my very special boy's birthday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Who links to my website?