Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weekly Recap #12

So I'm late...and this is going to be short. So sue me. Finals are quickly approaching, I have a revised memo due, and I have to do an oral presentation in front of my mentor (a municipal court judge). And it's going to be my birthday/anniversary weekend so I am totally cutting into possible study time by going out to celebrate. I don't know how I'm going to do it. There may be some extremely late nights pulled on Friday and Sunday, but that's a little counterproductive for me since I don't function well if I'm not in bed by midnight. Just ask my boyfriend. So I found a fellow blogger who is a 1L at the same school as me. Shout out to Cowgirl in the City! But I think that's all I have time for right now. Good luck to all those out there who are starting the finals free-for-all. I've been told that at some point the madness ends, but I'm not sure I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Who links to my website?