Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekly Recap #5

So, what to talk about. Nothing super interesting happened this week. Got up, went to class, did homework, came home. I started making flashcards and working on my other outline because my midterms are three weeks away. To those not in law school it seems like a lot of time, but you have no idea. Every Friday I wake up and am amazed that it's Friday already. Law school and I are still in our honeymoon phase, but ask me after midterms what I think. Well I am going to go and get back to work so that I can go out on my walk before it gets dark and cold here.

My study environment would probably be more conducive if I turned off Bridezillas, but it's like a train wreck. You want to look away, but you know it's not possible. Speaking of wedding shows I just read in the October Cosmo that there's going to be a television station that plays all wedding shows all the time. My boyfriends response? "Well it was nice to have cable, but that's gotta go." I have lived through over two years of NBA TV. I don't think that having a wedding show station (that I will never have time to watch until after finals) will be so bad. He should worry more about the actual wedding that we're going to.

And one last thing, you know that the law has taken over your life when your boyfriend tells you that you woke up in the middle of the night, began to explain a case involving fake money, and warned him to stay away. Yeah, I'm just that screwed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Who links to my website?